Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Pickering MD
Dr. Paul Pickering has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Paul Pickering has the following 13 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Showing 4 of 4
Worse treatment from a doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Pickering - Posted on June 19th, 2018
Wife came home crying her heart out after a visit from this POS. This quack suggested an invasive surgery that will render her infertile for life. My wife have been a patient at WHCA for years and they have been great to her. This particular quack transferred and is a new doc. Instead of alleviating her pain, he made her situation worse and accused her of being a pain pill addict. Instead suggested a debilitating surgery.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Pickering - Posted on October 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Pickering - Posted on April 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Pickering - Posted on December 6th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Paul Pickering Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paul Pickering's office for more information.
7431 NE Evergreen Parkway Ste 100 Hillsboro, OR : (503) 840-3400
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Healthcare Associates, LLC - Hillsboro, 7431 NE Evergreen Parkway Ste 100, Hillsboro, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Pickering, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Hillsboro, OR, in this video.
Dr. Paul Pickering is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.