Highly Dissatisfied

Worse treatment from a doctor

Wife came home crying her heart out after a visit from this POS. This quack suggested an invasive surgery that will render her infertile for life. My wife have been a patient at WHCA for years and they have been great to her. This particular quack transferred and is a new doc. Instead of alleviating her pain, he made her situation worse and accused her of being a pain pill addict. Instead suggested a debilitating surgery.

Great experience

I saw Dr. Pickering, and he was soo nice! He took the time to listen to my story instead of jumping into his own set of questions. He was really caring and gave me options so I could choose what I thought would be right for me. I would recommend him to any woman who needs to see an OB/Gyn.

Dr. Pickering was very courteous and concerned with how I was doing and what I wanted to talk to him about.

Wonderful, compassionate doctor! I couldn't have asked for a better physician to deliver all 3 of our children. Highly recommend him!!

Dr. Paul Pickering is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.