Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Plasky
Dr. Paul Plasky, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Plasky is affiliated with McLean Hospital, Arbour-Fuller Hospital and U Mass Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Plasky has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Paul Plasky has the following 9 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Paul Plasky has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul Plasky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Plasky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Boston Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
UMass Memorial Health Care
Umass Memorial Med Center
28 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Plasky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.