Dr. Paul Plowman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Plowman?

STAY AWAY

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I WOULD NOT SE THIS DR FOR NOTHING AND IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE YOU WOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM HIM. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING IN 6 YEARS SINCE HE WAS MY DR,

don't go to him

Posted on September 5th, 2014

Had a hysterectomy, next day didn't examine me, sent me home. next week had emergency surgery, he nicked my bowels. next day in ICU told me if i went to ER sonner i wouldnt have Colostomy. then never came back.

What? This man SAVED MY LIFE

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Dr. Plowman saved my life. It is a very long ordeal to type in a small comment, but when I was dying of a massive hemorrhage from my regular doctor giving me medicine to miscarry naturally after a non-viable pregnancy (no vital signs in fetus at 12 weeks), it was he who saved my life at Tahlequah City Hospital. My husband and I were very scared. I had no registrable BP when I arrived at ER and in all received 3 blood transfusions. He was AMAZING and I loved his personality and skills. I had him do my tubal ligation three months later. I stumbled on this website while looking up his number to schedule an annual appointment. I will NEVER see another OBGYN as long as he is in my area. THANK YOU, DR. PLOWMAN!

Excellant Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr. Plowman is great!! We had never met when he had to give me some not very good news regarding my health. I balled like a baby and he was so understanding and patient. VERY informative and explained everything to me at least three times as I wasn't taking in all he had to share with me :(. Highly recommend him!!!!

Perfect

Posted on October 31st, 2012

I don't know what that one reviewer is talking about. Dr. Plowman was perfect! He is the first doctor who ACTUALLY LISTENED to me. He is the ONLY doctor to figured out I had endometriosis and a condition in my bladder that was causing my pain. My surgery was flawless. Best doctor I've EVER had. A++++++

Great Doc! Very knowledgeable

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Dr. Plowman is a great Gyn doc. He is very knowledgeable. Dr. Plowman has great bedside manner and takes his time explaining to you his findings and even will give you information to help you understand better. He has a great sense of humor and doesn't make you feel less of an individual because he has a medical degree. I would very much recommend Dr. Plowman.

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Dr. Plowman is very knowledgable and has a pleasant personality. He is down to earth and takes the time to explain medical terminology in a way that anyone can understand. I feel very secure with him as a doctor and am very pleased with his services.

run the other way

Posted on January 15th, 2010

this doctor lacks skills, professionalism, he will not take care of you after you have surgery. he made major mistakes with my care and many others. he should not hold a license!

Posted on November 3rd, 2017