Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Polishuk
Dr. Paul Polishuk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA, with other offices in Escondido, CA and Escondido, CA . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Polishuk is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center, Pomerado Hospital and Sharp Community Medical Group. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Polishuk has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
this man could care less how long you wait in the lobby and really slow to get to the treatment room. changed his plan for me after he came to graybill...now i find him untrustworthy. and i am very tired of hearing about how successful he has become. what a bore...it takes three weeks for him to get around to refilling a RX...JUST SAYIN'!!! i'm headed elsewhere...theres nothing in this office which cannot be easily replaced.
Dr. Polishuk was great. My primary care physician referred me to him after another urologist botched a surgical procedure performed 6 months earlier. His diagnosis was accurate and hew as easy to talk to, answering all my questions. I hope I never have to see a urologist again, but if I do I trust Dr. Polishuk. The only low grade was one rude nurse.
I have tried to reach Dr Polishuk's office 5 times in the last week. I always get an answering machine. One time I got a call back I missed- they left a message to call the same number that no one answers. I originally wanted to change my appointment so I could get advice on my prescriptions for Medicare insurance. I have missed that opportunity and would like info over the phone. A week and 1/2 later I still haven't gotten through.
Dr. Polishuk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Palomar Medical Center
Sharp Community Medical Group
Tri-City Medical Center
Palomar Pomerado Health
23 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Paul Polishuk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Polishuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.