Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Pollice
Dr. Paul Pollice, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Pollice is affiliated with LEHIGH VALLEY HOSPITAL CEDAR CREST CAMPUS, St. Luke`s Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Pollice has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and answer any questions you have before scheduling an operation. After surgery, you’ll have a few checkups to ensure everything heals properly.
In addition to shoulders, hips and knees, they deal with injuries everywhere from your ankles and feet to your elbows and hands — and even your spine. They also help treat birth defects related to bones and muscles as well as degenerative conditions like osteoporosis and muscular dystrophy.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Infectious Disease
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 66
Hip revision, partial to a full. Dr Pollice worked hard to fit a better socket so as to even out unequal leg lengths. It worked and it has been so nice to walk more evenly and without pain. I was denied twice for this operation by my insurance and Dr Pollice's staff were able to present the case to Medicare that secured approvals. You could not go to a better orthopedic surgeon in the Lehigh Valley.
Dr. Pollice is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke`s Hospital
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Westfield Medical Center
Muhlenberg Hospital Center
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
OAA Orthopaedic Specialists
Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Fairgrounds Surgical Center
23 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Paul Pollice accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AmeriHealth HMO, POS, DPOS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Allentown, 250 Cetronia Rd, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Pollice in this video.
Dr. Paul Pollice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.