Dr. Paul M Protter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul M Protter?

Good

We are with Dr.Protter since 11 yrs now. Yes,he is sarcastic but other than that we had no issues. Saw him for the routine cold/cough/bronchitis/... So far he was good.

Always enjoy our appointments

I have three children. We have been with Dr. Protter since the beginning. He is so kind and always has an answer for every question asked. I am surprised to read the "communication" complaints I think he goes above and beyond explaining things. Two of my three have sever allergies and he has helped beyond words. He always has extra information to give such as books to read or pamphlets. I really cannot say anything negative. When I call for any questions/concerns he responds so quickly. I am more than pleased with his manner.

Dr. Paul M Protter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyvale, CA.