4.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul R Myers?

Referred to Dr. Myers by my primary care doctor.

Only visited one time, but definitely liked his demeanor. Communicates well and spends as much time as necessary. Highly recommend him.

Doctors day

I would like to thank you for the 15th year of taking care of me YOU ARE THE BEST , I LOVE ME SOME DOC.PAUL. R. MY RESUME THANK YOU SO MUCH

each visit is the same: amazingly professional and informational. Dr. Myers spent time talking about my concerns and addrssing any problems. He assured me that if I need anything before my next scheduled visit: do not wait-call!

Great Physician

Dr. Myers is a wonderful man and a great Doctor. He has saved my life more than once. He has always been there each and every time I have been in need of his care. Thanks to him I am still living and enjoying my family. Anyone in need of a great Heart Doctor can be assured he will give you the best care!! He always has a smile and a great bedside manner.

Patient

Very simple. You have Dr. Myers and then you have all of the rest! I trust him with my life and feel good about it.

Heart By-Pass

I met Dr Myers at the hospital. He was helpfull, attentive, soft spoken and he knows his business. He reminded me of Mr Rodgers from TV, gentle and kind. I would recommend him to any person looking for a cardiologist. Besides knowing his business, he has an inside track to everyone in the know with regard to your heart! I neede a bypass to repair gentic problems and now have a better heart than I ever had previously. Thank you

mr. david litteral

dr. myers saved my life. I would recommend Dr. Myer for anyone for their heart health. I cant praise him enough for the care and attention that he gave me. I was in the V A care and had a massive heart attack. He brought me back from the death and gave me life. After 15 years I am still alive because of his care.

Dr. Myers is an excellent physician. He takes wonderful care of my mother and is always so courteous.

Dr. Paul R Myers is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Nashville, TN.

Dr. Paul R Myers Is this you?