Dr. Paul R Silverman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul R Silverman?

No bedside manner; answers cell twice during visit!!!

Terrible doctor. This was my first visit and my last. First they cancelled my 1st appt & rescheduled a whole month later. This was after a hospital release. He answered his cell phone twice while I was talking to him. He was too busy to answer or listen. Has the bedside manner of a rock... cold, unprofessional... talked more to his dictation recorder than he did to me.

One Super Heart Dr. who cares for his patients.

Got to know Dr. Silverman after my heart attack in Dec. 04. Visited me several times in hospital even when I wasn't under his care with hip replacement. Watched over me carefully.He and his entire staff (I think 22 Doctors), secretaries, nurses and staff are held in HIGH honor to me.One feels like he is your friend even from your first visit. God bless him, and all concerned in his offices.