Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul E Raber has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul E Raber has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Paul E Raber has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 12
Doctor Raber has been a wonderful doctor in my care. I was recommended Doctor Raber from a business contact. It was told he was very caring, christian and had a working knowledge of herbal supplements. So far, I have received good, quality care. I felt, I had to leave my previous doctor because of items on my lab and x ray reports that were not important for the doctor to discuss with me. I am wanting to know everything good or bad that is going on with my health. I am a pro-active person when it comes to my health. Doctor Raber takes the time to listen to my issues with my health concerns. I would recommend his care to others. He is very loyal to his patients and a fine gentlemen who respect the people he works with, patients or not.
Dr. Raber is an awesome Doctor. I have been away from Lavonia for many years and just from my interactions with him and his staff on behalf of my parents, he has been awesome. Although I live on the West Coast, I am my parents' advocate. Dr. Raber has always made himself available to speak with me and partner with me on the best avenues of resolution for caring for my parents. Thank you Dr. Raber and staff!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
The Medical Center
Dr. Paul E Raber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLighthouse Family Practice, 12134 Augusta Rd Ste A, Lavonia, GA
Dr. Paul E Raber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lavonia, GA.