Dr. Paul Rabinowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Rabinowitz?

You'll never be just a number

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Dr. Rabinowitz is the type of physician you want taking care of you for several reasons... He's extremely thorough, his staff is accommodating, he's also kind and concerning about YOU, the patient! You'll never be just a number. You'll never be rushed. I must admit, I spent more time than I imagined for my first doctor's visit. However, it was a new-patient visit, and more importantly, Dr. Rabinowitz took the time to get to know me as a person and was genuinely concerned about my health.

Great first time experience

Posted on April 19th, 2017

I spent the morning with Dr. Paul Rabinowitz and his staff because of chronic post nasal drip that despite numerous medications had persisted. I under went allergy testing for the first time that morning. Unfortunately it was determined I was allergic to cats. The Doctor and his staff were very friendly, profession and efficient. Dr. Rabinowitz took a great deal of time with me and explained each step of the diagnostic procedure. The office was very bright, clean and comfortable.

Love Dr Rabinowitz! He treats my entire family. Kind, courteous and listens and also remembers things about me out of all of his patients. He is wonderful with my elderly mother as well. Top notch in my book.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Dr. R explained my allergy results and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from allergies.

Great Allergist, Great Office

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I have been Dr. Rabinowitz patient for nine years.He is absolutely amazing & professional! This place goes above and beyond to make you feel conformable and know that you are taken care of. I am highly allergic to dust and mold. Common allergy medicine that doctor has prescribed after the allergy test worked well until this year. My allergy was getting worse this spring and summer. The doctor was very attentive. Since he is constantly learning about news in pharmaceutical research, he recommended me a comparatively new medicine. He and his staff also helped me to fill out a form for the pharmaceutical company's financial help. My condition is gradually improving, thanks to doctor Rabinowitz care and professionalism. I would highly recommend Dr. Rabinowitz to those who is suffering from allergy.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Great news Atlanta, along with a new stadium, there's a renowned military veteran doc in town and his name is Dr. Rabinowitz along with a wonderful supporting cast of caring assistants (from NC). As a military veteran myself I had an absolute appreciation for Dr. Rabinowitzs great attention to detail and his veteran generosity. Thx so much, keep up the great bedside manner. Hooh ah.....doc (little military verbiage).

Highly Recommend!

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

The whole team at Allergy & Asthma Consultants are always so helpful, professional and timely in their helping with both my preventative and urgent care needs. While Dr. Livezey is my primary Doctor, I highly recommend all of the physicians at this practice.

Posted on October 1st, 2014

Dr. Paul Rabinowitz is the brilliant doctor, who I would highly recommend to any member of my family and friends if they need one. He is one of the most knowledgeable doctors in the field to help. DR Rabinowitz helped me with severe allergies problems I developed while living in Naples Florida, and after seeing many other doctors there, without any improvement in difficulties of my breathing. The personal care of Dr. Rabinowitz is above and beyond of anything I ever experienced before with the other doctors: I was tested and diagnosed, receive medications and start breathing better immediately while in the Dr. Rabinowitz office. I need to mention that the free samples of all medicine were given to me with the memo how to take it, saving time and money from the trip to pharmacy. Thank you, Doctor.

Great allergist

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I had been to another allergist here in Roswell for my hives.. The doctor spent 2 minutes with me and said it's only due to a virus and will go away with a cortisone shot. The next day I was worse. I then came to see Dr. Rabinowitz. He is the nicest and most caring doctor that I have ever met! He spent nearly one hour reviewing my history and discussing possible causes for my rash. He himself then walked me over to the dermatologist in the next building to get a biopsy. Next he did blood tests. It turned out I had something called vasculitis. With his treatment I made a 100% recovery! I am so grateful to him.

Very, very unprofessional; More concerned with his image than his patients

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Don't waste your time!!! I waited for over an hour only to find out that WEB/M.D. was filming him.in the office. He then requested that I reschedule the appointment because of the filming. The office manager contacted me, and she said he would not charge me because of the previous appointment. We rescheduled, and I received a call that Dr. Rabinowitz had an emergency lunch meeting, and the second appointment was cancelled. He contacted me approximately one week later, apparently trying to make some effort to consult with me, which was a disastrous on his part. He needs to assess his priorities.

Professional Hair Designer

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Dr. Paul Rabinowitz has been my Allergies for many years. I had allergie induced asthma. With a plan that was most efficient I now experience breathing better than ever! He is one of the most efficent professionals I see. I have not only had excellent treatment from the entire staff but have a close friendship with them. My allergies are so controlled I now see him on My Request every 6 months because once a year was too much distance. He is the best Allergies in Atlanta and I hold him in high regards personnaly and professionally. I highly recommend his services!

Dr. Rabinowitz is GREAT!

Posted on June 4th, 2011

I'm so glad I was referred to Dr. Rabinowitz. I have had an on going problem with allergy and sinus infections for several years. Dr. Rabinowitz was so thorough with his exam and diagnosis that I am grateful to finally have relief. He spends time with you and really cares. He has the best personality and humor. I highly recommend him.