Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Raiman MD
Dr. Paul Raiman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with other offices in Fort Wayne, IN and Fort Wayne, IN (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Raiman is affiliated with Parkview Noble Hospital, Parkview Whitley Hospital and Parkview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Raiman has 4 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul Raiman has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Paul Raiman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Raiman - Posted on January 8th, 2015
Dr. Raiman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkview Noble Hospital
Parkview Whitley Hospital
Lagrange Community Hospital
Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Parkview North Hospital
Parkview Mem Hosp, Fort Wayne, In
St Joseph Hospital
33 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Paul Raiman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paul Raiman's office for more information.
7970 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne, IN : (260) 434-7142
8004 Carnegie Blvd Fort Wayne, IN : (260) 434-3600
11141 Parkview Plaza Dr Fort Wayne, IN : (260) 489-8898
1818 Carew St Fort Wayne, IN : (260) 484-9297
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Raiman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.