Have you seen Dr. Paul A Rehder?

Very gentle Doctor

I just had a cyst removed from my arm. Dr. Rehder and his nurse Laura were so gentle during the procedure. He explained all the details to me. He is such a kind man!! The office staff is wonderful!! My son and I have had positive experiences with Dr. Rehder!!

great doctor

No waiting in the waiting room

I really appreciated that this doctor runs on time! I'm always in a hurry and almost always have to wait half an hour to see a doctor. Dr. Rehder's office runs on time and I really appreciate that. Also, Dr. Rehder returns phone calls promptly even on the weekends or while he's on vacation. This has really given me tremendous comfort in knowing I can get a hold of him to answer any of my concerns or call in a prescription.

He is very kind to kids. He is thorough and his nurses went through all the information with me after he already did. My kids and mom really liked him

Family care

Dr. Rehder, has been treating our entire family for over 18 years. He is an excellent doctor and I trust him fully. In the first few years he was treating mostly my eldest daughter, as the years passed we have all needed some type of skin treatment, from mole removal to shingles. I am thankful that he is still practicing medicine.

Dr. Paul Rehder is my dermatologist

I have gone to a number of dermatologists in my long life, and am pleased to say Dr. Rehder is the best of them. He is accurate, fast, considerate, an ...

GREAT DOCTOR

I was highly impressed with Dr. Rehder's follow-up, care, and concern for my skin problem. He put me at ease right away. I would highly recommend Dr. Rehder to anyone looking for a great dermatologist .

We were referred to Dr. Rehder because my son had a horrible rash all over his body. Three other doctors could not diagnose him (each saying something different). Within the first five minutes of seeing Dr. Rehder he was able to diagnose my son and was so caring and compassionate through out the entire visit. I was apprehensive about the appointment after reading the reviews but we could not have had a more pleasant experience with this excellent doctor.

Dr. Paul Rehder is BAD DOCTOR !!!!!

Dr. Paul Rehder with his dyed hairgave me wrong antibiotics and misdiagnosed me, I agree with other reviewers who had bad experience withthis useless doctor !!!!

HORRIBLE DOCTOR PAUL REHDER !!!!!!!!!

Dr. Paul Rehder is totally incompetent as he misdiagnosed me, prescribed antibiotics that nearly destroyed my kidney's and later was found that m ...

Misdiagnosed, antibiotics almost destroyed kidney's, was later found to have gout.

Dr. Paul Rehder prescribed antibiotics that almost caused kidney failure, skin problems was later found results of high uric acid gout, Dr. Paul Rehder should retire as found to be incompetent.

Could have gone better

Dr. Rehder was in a rush. He wanted to sell us some product he invented. He got my diagnosis wrong and I had to see another doctor who figured out what my condition was. A friend recommended him, and she likes him, but I didn't have a good experience.

Dr. Paul A Rehder is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.