Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul Reichman has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Paul Reichman has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Dr. Paul Reichman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul Reichman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Paul Reichman is totally outstanding, above & beyond the imaginable ! Starting with his extremely courteous & knowledgeable staff, easy to get an appointment and less than a 10 minute waiting time. Dr. Paul Reichman performed a laparoscopic colectomy on me removing approx 1 foot of intestine & 16 lymph nodes most of which contained cancer. To sum it up i would call Dr. Reichman a wizard with a laparoscope and the Leonardo Da Vinci of surgery ! In 3 days time i was walking around, well i would add, with hardly any pain an an amazingly small incision. He is a very kind, understanding & knowledgeable man that spends time with you & makes you feel just like you're his only patient. There are no words to describe how lucky i feel to know this gentleman ! I highly recommend him, in my opinion i believe there cannot be any better physician in his field !!
sounds to me like the last person who posted is more interested in the dynamics of the office then she is in finding a very qualified surgeon. I personally have had Dr. Reichman operated on me several times. He is very warm, answers all questions, makes sure you understand what he is going to do. He also was quite qualified for each surgery, all of which were successful. As far as him being bias towards skinny people. It appears to me this person wanted to flirt with Dr. Reichman and the professional that he is, wasn't going to play that game. Big or small he is a professional.. I would be more inclined to look at his record of past surgeries, rather then checking on whether he winks at chubby or skinny people. Ridiculous.
Dr. Reichman was very knowledgable and explained what was going on with my gallbladder. I was visiting my parents from out of town and he took me in right away and had surgery within a week! I had a very easy gallbladder removal with no complications and feel like myself again! Will definitely refer him to other potential patients!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reichman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
New York Medical College
Dr. Paul Reichman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMid Hudson Surgical, 460 Gidney Ave, Newburgh, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Reichman in this video.
Dr. Paul Reichman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newburgh, NY.