Dr. Paul Reiman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Reiman?

Great Experience

Posted on June 27th, 2017

Dr. Reiman's diagnosis was right on and he was very clear about recovery after surgery. My appointments were on time and he spent as much time as he needed with me.

Great Physician

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Only one appointment but he was great. Must have MRI before making nest appointment. Wait time was the 1+ hours but he was very prompt from that point on. He has a great personality and bedside manner. So Pleased!

Docs today are overbooked! Too much is expected from them!

Posted on March 8th, 2016

No, would not recommend. My first visit waited 2 hrs plus! WHY is he still taking new patients? How many min can ea pt have? How many pts in a day? I had questions I could not ask. He stuck to the one issue but knows nothing about any other (that can possibly affect the present issue)? I don't blame Reiner, our docs are being pushed to the LIMIT! It is not fair to them OR the patients!

Broken Wrist in Two Places

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Reiman took care of me as soon as possible, I had to have surgery immediately, this was one year ago, I was told that my hand would never be the same. However after 1 year i have the use of my hand and have had no problems, I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Reiman to anyone.

Best Surgeon

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

Been great and takes care of patients to the fullest!

Had a infection and he missed it and didn't treat it!

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Do not go to this doctor. He has his nurse practition who is not a doctor diagnose and treat and I have had two surgeries by him and my leg is still not repaired. HORRIBLE

Horrible, Horrible.....HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

This dr was recommended to me by my Primary care dr. I will be letting her know tomorrow not to refer this dr to anyone. First off, they mailed me some forms to fill out and bring to the appointment with me and come 20 mins to my appt. When I received the forms I filled them out completely and showed up 30 mins early to my appoointment, which I do not understand at all. They never had me fill out any other information. First off the person at the front desk is practically brain dead, she never said a word to me and there was not even a pen anywhere in sight for me to use I had to get one out of my purse to sign in. My apponitment was at 3pm, I arrived at 2:30 it wasnt until 4:15 when they finally called me back. I was put in a room that had no windows that appeared to be some sort of storage room, it had no windows and was very very hot in there and workers kept coming in and out of there constantly but no doctor. Finally I complained about how hot it was and was making comments about why I am in a closet basically and they finally did move me and I was told that they had no open rooms and that was why I was put in the storage room!? I was moved into a regular room where I sat until 4:40 when finally the PA came in that didnt seem to know what she was talking about and later found out that everything she was telling me about my diagnosis was wrong (i brought x rays and had an MRI and X ray report) She told me something completely different then what my primary care dr told me regarding what was wrong with my knees. Finally the dr showed up at 5pm and spent 10 mins with me and couldnt explain anaything and pretty much shoved me off with no diagnosis, told me to take anti inflamatorys. I was alrady outside and in the car by 5:15. I will NEVER return back to this dr. I was told just today by another dr that I need surgery on my Knee and I also have some issues with my back and may need back surgery as well. This dr doesnt know what he is talking about. his staff is rude and his PA doesnt know what she is talking about either. Do not go there, unless you like spending nearly 3 hours there and waste your time and money. The only thing that was easy was getting an appointment, now I see why, because he isnt good.

Horrible!

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Rude staff; wait time was over 45 minutes just to get in the exam room then another 45 minutes to see the doctor. Dirty areas, messy waiting room, terrible experience overall.

Horrible

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Not a pleasant experience at all. Staff was rude, service poor, wait time over 45 minutes to get into exam room, followed by 45 minutes to see doctor ...

Posted on February 17th, 2009

recently received shoulder surgery, fantastic job as im now healing, great team.

Posted on July 14th, 2017