Dr. Paul Reynen Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Reynen?

Posted on September 5th, 2013

Dr. Reynen is the ABSOLUTE best! Even though I have a family member who is also an Orthopedic Surgeon...I doctor with Dr. Reynen...he is so VERY good at what he does...he did surgery on my "severe rotator cuff & biceps tear" and I've had excellent results...and I am now getting ready for knee scope/surgery with Dr. Reynen...the best, he is.

Complete confidence in Dr. Reynen

Posted on May 10th, 2013

I had been to another Ortho about my knee and thought I tore my meniscus, but the other doctor said no that it was just bruised. After another month of pain I was told about Dr. Reynen so I scheduled an appointment. He patiently listened (refreshing) and thought that I needed meniscus surgery. After surgery he showed me images of the surgery and sure enough I had a major tear in my meniscus. He also explained the other images and the arthritis that is progressing. His bed side manner was caring and showing interest in what you were telling him. Great doctor.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I was privileged enough to have Dr. Reynen perform my shoulder/rotator cuff surgery last week. He is WONDERFUL! Did a great job...is extremely pleasant and competent. As my husband is also a Medical doctor, we wanted only the BEST doing my surgery...and we found him! Thanks Dr. Reynen...have plans of seeing you again to take care of my knee (arthritis) as soon as my shoulder is healed:)

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Absolutely love Dr. Reynen, he is the only orthopedic doctor that I have been to that actually takes the time to listen to me. He also makes sure to include you and explain to you any process or procedure you are going to undergo. He does not waste your time running unnecessary and expensive tests. Overall I recommend this doctor to everybody that I hear inquiring about an orthopedic specialist.

Posted on November 29th, 2009

Dr. Reynen is a very good listener and allowed me to ask as many questions as I needed. He told me the good and bad, a timeline to expect and how to treat myself at home until I need his help. I would recommend this physician to anyone.

Posted on February 13th, 2009

Dr. Reynen is a very good surgeon, he listens to his patients and helps them the best he knows how.

Posted on July 13th, 2017