Dr. Paul F Rider Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul F Rider Jr?

Patient treatment

Dr. Rider was a real shock to me. I was seeing him since my Doctor was out of town. In severe pain it was suggested I see him. I have never in my life breen subjected to the kind of rude, egotistical behavior as I did with him. He seemed to think a patient has no real knowledge of their own condition, challenged me as to why I was seeing him , said he wasn't my doctor and that he could offer me no help and I should wait to see Dr, Grimm upon his return next week. After a heated exchange, he offered nothing at all to help the pain, questioned my knowledge where the pain was coming from, also suggested I didn't know what I was talking about, questioned my Orthopedic doctors care and knowledge regarding the healing of a break that had healed and was not even close to the sacral device that was in a different position than when first placed in my lower back on the opposite side. He told my problem was my back not the pain at the device site, I don't have back issues. Also made it clear he was't my doctor and left the room. He offered no help for pain but seemed like he came in the room with an agenda to dismiss me since Dr. Grimm was my doctor.. I have no idea what his problem was but perhaps because he has doctor before his name he forgot I was a patient seeking help and because I challenged some of the things he said he became confrontational . If you are a person with some knowledge he will do his best to prove a doctor knows more than a patient . He is too busy trying to be dr. He has forgotten how to really listen to the person who employees him, the patient.

you are known by name not a number. Doctor Rider takes the time to listen and gives of himself. I had stage IV cancer 5 years ago and under Gods Hand directing Dr. Rider today I am still showing no sign of cancer. I can not say eought about the treatment I received from Dr Rider and his staff.

Most amazing physician I have ever met!

emergencie Colon surgery

Dr. Rider was a very caring and explain every detail to me. His approach was as if I was his only patient. This was the first time I had any type of illness other than child birth(I am now 70 years old). The out come of the surgery was good and positive and he walked me and my family through every step of the way. Dr, Rider is truly a fine surgeon.

Wonderful

Dr. Rider is wonderful! He took the time to explain to me what was going on and everything that he was going to do. He has a great bedside manner and makes you feel at ease. I wouldn't put my colon/behind in any one else's hands! I would recommend him to ANYONE!!!

Amazing experience

Dr. Rider spent more time explaing my problem than any doctor I have used. He has a great bedside manner and seems very knowledgeable in his field.

Dr. Paul F Rider Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.