Dr. Paul D Righi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Righi?

Dr Righi is the only ENT you should ever consider

Dr Righi is easily the most professional and talented doctor I have met. After my husband was diagnosed with a very serious cancer, most likely terminal...we were devastated. We were told the same thing by numerous hospitals and doctors but did not want to give up. By the grace of God someone recommended Dr. Righi, even though he was a few hours away we decided to make the trip to see him. Long story short Dr. Righi was an angel, always available and always so helpful. He operated on my husband and was able to completely remove the cancer and five years later my husband is still in remission and living a wonderful life. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the man, truly as good as a Dr. could ever be. Thank You!!

The Best Kind of Doctor

Right when Dr. Righi enters the exam room you know you are in good hands. His knowledge, his demeanor, his kindness, his gentle quality, and his "Harvard Medical School Degree," all are evident immediately. He is everything you would hope a doctor would be. He is also patient with questions and has a great sense of humor. I have had two surgical procedures with Dr. Righi, and have had several follow up appointments with him. My entire extended family sees him for their E.N.T. needs, because we trust him, and know he is the best. I absolutely recommend Dr. Righi and his entire practice at the Cheshire Medical Center with perfect confidence.

Cavalier

Dr. Righi seemed to jump to a diagnosis too quickly. I thought he approached my situation with an idea in mind and did not listen to the symptoms or concerns. He dismissed my issues as minor and proceeded to perform surgery on my throat. I feel worse than before the surgery and feel like he did more harm than good.

Dr. Paul D Righi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Keene, NH.