Dr. Paul K Ritchie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul K Ritchie?

Shoulder blown out

Had a great experience working with Dr. Ritchie. The damage done was much more severe than originally anticipated but is healing well, very slowly, but the shoulder is a complex joint and needs A LOT of time to come back. He took a lot of time speaking with me prior to the surgery and fully explained what we were facing. Has been great with follow up visits and is easy to talk to and understands things from the patient's perspective.

After the initial interview that suggested surgery to be done, we never got results from our MRI, couldn't get an appointment to discuss the surgery, and his office never returned any phone calls and this went on for 6 weeks though we called and even went into his office to see his support staff. Totally frustrated we went to a different surgeon to get the surgery which took place within a week after the initial visit with him.

did surgery on my shoulder,satisfied with results.

VERY DISSATISFIED

If you like your doctor to keep his appointments Paul Richie is not the doctor for you.He cancels PRE OPP's and doesnt show up to the POST OP. If you expect that when you call your doctor’s office and they say they will call you back his office wont. I had to go see a new doctor after surgery because I cound get any help from UTC or Doctor Richie. I will never go back to the Utah Central Clinic.

Long

I was pretty disappointed in the office and the wait. Waited for an hour and a half. Told them I was waiting and office didn't do anything about it. Saw the doctor for 10 mins. Really wasn't worth it. Go somewhere where the doc cares about customer service as well. Been here 3 times and the wait has always been long. So not worth it

After waiting for 1 hour in the waiting room I was finally taken back to an exam room.From there I waited another 30 minutes for him to finish yelling/arguing with someone on the phone. After getting xrays and waiting another 20 minutes he finally talked with me.Throughout the 2 hour visit he only spent a grand total of less than 10 minutes with me.Very aggravating.

Surgery with Dr. Ritchie

Had my shoulder operated on by Dr. Ritchie. During the surgery, Dr. Ritchie found my shoulder to be in much worse shape than we initially thought. He spent a few hours working on it and did a masterful job in re-attaching the ligament (among other things).Very personable, excellent surgeon and all-around good bloke. Glad I went to him.

Dr. Paul K Ritchie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near American Fork, UT.