Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul G Rochmis has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul G Rochmis has the following 9 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Dr. Paul G Rochmis has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul G Rochmis is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My internist recommended me to Dr. Rochmis. He reviewed her diagnosis and discussed treatment plans with me. His follow up was excellent. When we determined that the medications caused adverse symptoms, he discontinued them immediately and recommended over the counter solutions. I have continued to follow his recommendations and have been fine for the past 14 years.
If you are looking for a doctor with a "God-like" manner and you want to get WORSE then this is the doctor for you!! Otherwise stay away from him. Dr. Rochmis might be top rated but he only pushes very expensive pharmaseuticals on you and if you question him he will berate you. My condition got worse under his care and he did not do much to help. Just being honest.
I have been seeing Dr. Paul Rochmis for nearly 6 years now. he is an extremely good doctor, kind and compassionate as well as accurate on the button regarding his diagnosis and treatment plans. He takes the time with his patients and goes over the treatment options meticulously. he is one of the best doctors I have ever known, period.
Dr. Rochmis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBone Densitometry Center, 3027 Javier Rd Ste 2, Fairfax, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul G Rochmis in this video.
Dr. Paul G Rochmis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.