Dr. Paul F Rockley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul F Rockley?

Good doctor

The office isn't pretty, but the doctor knows his trade. I have had times when the wait was significant. However, making the appointment either first thing in the morning or as one of the last appointments of the day makes wait time minimal.

Be ready to wait at your appointment but the wait was worth it. I had a skin problem for years seen multiple doctors, and this doctor gave me exactly what I needed. No follow-up appointment was needed .

No Bed Side Manner, visit was a waste of time

Went to see this doctor. His office is really run down. Super old equipment. His nurse is very nice, too bad I can't say the same about the doctor. Took care of one issue and referred us out for everything else. Prescribed medication not covered by insurance and when I called to get an alternate prescription I was to to just go to the specialist. He has no bed side manner and is really lazy. I'll never go there again.

assembly line

The office is an oval shape, and they work it! You enter one door and go out the other line your in an assembly line. Your visit, if your lucky, takes about 10 min.!!! There's no eye contact and hardly any conversation.! I can't say he's a terrible doctor, but in the same breath I can't say he's really that good of a doctor either. I went to him 6 times trying to make up my mind on him and I had to say my mind is made up, I will not go back to him 😒

excellent dr and service.

a horrific experien

horrible experience.

Not only did I wait in the office for 2 HOURS. But the actual office was DIRTY definitely not in requirements of the health department. Dr. Rockley yelled at my daughter and did not treat any of her problems properly. He was absolutely horrid, the office was horrific and we waited for 2 hours without seats because they were rudely overbooked. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Dr. Paul F Rockley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami Beach, FL.