Dr. Paul A Rollins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Rollins?

Breast Reduction Surgery

He is an awsome doctor. I trusted in him and he didn't let me down. the scars are healing and i feel great about my results. I recommend Dr Rollins. I didn't expect the kindness and caring ways, I am most grateful for everything about this Surgery. The nurses are so friendly and informative. Thank-you Dr. Rollins and all the nurses and staff for everything

No help at all

I went to have lip lines filled and some volume added to upper cheeks. He said lip lines would be "difficult to do" (and did not do them) and when I asked about adding volume in cheeks he said "I don't do that". And charged me $100.00.

Auto accident victim

Dr. Rollins was exceptional in every way. He did his very best for me. I almost lost my leg. Dr. Rollins closed wounds with skin grafts. They healed and so did the leg. I would recommend him to anyone with no qualms! He is one of the best!

Carpel Tunnel and more

They were really Great, Everyone was friendly and helpful. I ended up having Carpel Tunnel Surgery done on both wrists one at a time. And i have not had any problems at all since. I had also went to him for other things and again he listened to my problems took his time explaining everything. and solved all of my problems. Office if Clean and very Organized. I would Refer him to everyone.

Great staff and Physician

I have been a patient with Dr. Rollins for almost a year. I had surgery done and had complications causing me a lot of pain, frequent trips to Johnstown and some loss of self esteem. Dr. Rollins was very patient with me even though I cried on every visit for at least the 1st 3 month, even yelled at him one time, he always showed compassion, did not express any negative things to me. His staff were equally patient with me. I knew if I had any questions about anything the staff or Dr. Rollins would answer them for me. Thanks so much to all of you....you are a great group!!