- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul P Romanello has 2 locations
Dr. Paul P Romanello has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul P Romanello has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Paul P Romanello Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul P Romanello
Dr. Romanello graduated from the Suny Upstate Med Ctr in 1983. Dr. Romanello works in New York, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Romanello is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital and Northwell Health Hospital.