Have you seen Dr. Paul Russo?

Best Doctor in the world.

Dr. Russo is in my opinion a great doctor.Not only because he is gifted with his hands. His personality is wonderful. As his patient he lifts you up. He will make you feel good about yourself. He wont promise you a perfect outcome but he will do his very best to save what he can . if you took all of the greatest football,baseball,soccer, basketball stars and put them together they still couldn't top this Doctor. You can trust you are in good hands with Dr. Russo.I thank God that he was my Doctor.

He removed a malignant tumor in 1998, I'm still cancer free. He removed a difficult bladder stone in 2014, I'm feeling great. He treated me like he knew me and cared about me and my family. In my book he is very very special, can't say enough good things about him, he is on my short list of heroes.

Superb down to earth surgeon with extraordinary people and surgical skills. While each appointment entailed some waiting, knowing the quality and generosity of time that Dr. Russo gave each and every patient, made the small delay understandable and frankly quite reasonable. A remarkable young man.

Dr Russo is highly knowledgeable and spent time with us regarding my upcoming surgery

one in a million

I am here today because of Dr Russo ..I was diagnosed with Kidney cancer and was referred to Dr Russo tgru a friend eho was being treated at MSK for a different type of Cancer. My first meeting with Dr Russo went as follows Dr R "If you want me to p[ut you in the hospital in two weeks ,take out your kidney and send you home go someplace else because I do niot work like that AA "I don't want that BUT if you are Italian I don't want you operating on me ! I am Italian and I know you will just cut me open stuff me with garlic and parsley and sew me back up " He loved it and a few weeks later when I was told I lymphona by a different Hospital I called him at 11PM that evening he called me from his home to tell me he would ARRANGE FOR THE HEAD OF THAT DEPT TO SEE ME THE NEXT DAY .Which he did a day later I was receiving chemo and radiation I am alive because of his concern and friendship He is the best in every way.

He is a wonderful doctor.

Dr. Paul Russo

Dr.Russo removed a huge kidney tumor in 2008. Thankfully, pathology showed it was not cancer! However, 3 other specialists wanted to remove my entire kidney without knowing if cancer was a factor. Dr. Russo advised me to try and save the kidney, and he did!!! I pray for him every day! Helene

Dr. Paul Russo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Paul Russo Is this you?