Dr. Paul S Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul S Berger?

Wonderful pediatrician!

Both of my children see Dr. Berger at White Wilson in Navarre. He is accessible, always listens attentively to my concerns, is genuine with a great bedside manner, and I always feel that he gives my children's medical needs the attention they deserve. I feel absolutely comfortable sharing my thoughts and he has been a pinnacle for my son with special needs in obtaining referrals, providing advice about treatment, and easing my worries about medication! He is fabulous and I am so grateful for his care!

My Daughter was in the NICU in 2009 and Dr Berger saved her life she wasn't premature but was born with hypertension narrowing to her renal artery and he is the reason she is alive and healthy today.