Dr. Paul S Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul S Collins?

Run Away As Fast As You Can!!!!

This guy was and is useless....my example is I went to see him to see if he could call another dr. for me to get in quicker to see...which that Dr. office told me about.....they call him and report back to me that the Dr. I want to see is not taking new adult patients...which is true in Manchester, but not true in Nashua...do you think someone should have been competent enough to cover that base? I have been in excruciating pain for something rheumatological...this guy gave me no direction of what to do next. Totally incompetent, his staff and him! Run as fast as you can away!!

Outstanding Primary Care Physician

I've been a patient of Dr. Collins for 23 years, now. He has a bit of that old Dr. charm that you want from a physician. He listens to you discuss your life, your health and he works with the patient to get the correct diagnosis and perscribes the proper treatment.I've never felt rushed. I've felt he truly cares about his patience and you are not rushed out of the office so he can meet a quota of patients. Great DR! I'm a patient until one of us is in heaven.

Satisfied Patient

Dr. Collins will be my Primary Care Doctor until he retires. He made the right referral at the right time, because he questioned a slight irregularity in one of my test results.

Dr. Paul S Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.