Dr. Paul S Herman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul S Herman?

Excellent pediatric doctor that cares for our daughter. Wonderful with kids, and Steeplechase Pediatric Clinic is a great place with stellar and exemplary pediatricians with decades of experience in the pediatric field.

My 3 children have all seen Dr. Herman over the last 7-10 yrs. I had very sick preemie twins, one who was hospitalized frequently. Dr. Herman has always been thorough, conservative in his care, but always takes time to listen and take into consideration the "mommy intuition." He always spends time with each kid and I've never felt rushed or dismissed. I've never struggled with getting a right away appt (okay and open to seeing ANY dr. At practice) but have found myself waiting in a room or long periods of time.

Truly caring and knowlegeable doctor!

My children have been seeing Dr. Herman for years and I highly recommend him. My son is ADHD, so he has to see Dr. Herman quite frequently to monitor his condition. Because of this, I have had the opportunity to observe Dr. Herman many times and have concluded that he truly cares about the patients. He also is very patent at answering any questions or explaining conditions so that parents and kids alike understand. You might have to wait around 20-30 minutes past your appointment time before you see Dr. Herman, but it is well worth it because when it is your time to see him, he truly focuses on your child; you are not just a number or part of a competitive tally to see how many people can be rushed through the doors in one day. I highly recommend Dr. Herman as your familys pediatrician.

staff

Staff does not follow through with returning phone calls for appointments or insurance procedures. My son, an established patient, had an appointment a week out, I left 3 messages for someone in insurance to call me back so i would know if my new insurance would be acepted. No one called. I called again the day before my scheduled visit and spoke with scheduling who finally told me it was not acepted. I wasted a week waiting to take my child in when all along scheduling kept reffering me to someone else. But in the end telling me the answer i needed. they could have told me the 1st day i called.