Dr. Paul S Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul S Lee?

I had a very good ex..

I had a very good experience with Dr Lee. He was friendly and professional, as was his crew helping with the procedure. I did the colonoscopy without being put to sleep. Not bad at all! Went surfing about a hour later. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.

I was very nervous b..

I was very nervous because I'd never had an upper GI and only one colonoscopy. The nursing staff was efficient and had great bedside manner and put me at ease quickly. I was wheeled in to the procedure room, knocked out, and don't remember a thing after that, which is the way it should be. My only complaint was that it took longer to get in than was planned... my procedure was supposed to be at 8:30 and it was closer to 9:30 before I got in, but that's a minor annoyance. Dr. Lee called me personally to give me the results and all the electronic docs and records were updated quickly.

My experience was go..

My experience was good. The staff was diligent and made me feel comfortable. The paper work following my procedure was informative, thorough and appreciated!

I had my first colon..

I had my first colonoscopy with Dr. Lee a few years ago and recently had another colonoscopy & endoscopy with him. Everything from scheduling to the actual procedure & the follow up after was really pleasant and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Lee to any patients looking for a GI doctor.

A screening colonosc..

A screening colonoscopy was done. The prep was awful! Especially the taste of the citrus flavored super prep. Would have liked pills instead. The surgery center and the care was excellent. The doctor left without speaking with me after the procedure. The nursing care was excellent.

Doctor Lee replaced ..

Doctor Lee replaced another doctor I had and I am completely happy with him. He ordered a test and diagnosed my problem.He told me I was misdiagnosed by the previous doctor. He called the surgeon, told him the importance of expedience.He followed up with a text and email to my doctors. He is most thorough and efficient.I wish I would have found him at first instead of 5 years later.

My entire experience..

My entire experience was excellent. The staff is friendly and professional. Dr Lee takes the time to understand the reason for seeing him. They made me very comfortable during my procedure and I feel great afterwards. I have a very high level of confidence in Dr Lee and his team.

Gi doctor I recommend

Dr. Paul Lee is a great doctor. His staff is great and her office manger Yessi is awsome getting medications and authorizations approved. I really appreciate his service and staff.

Office

The doctor is excellent and the staff is extremely helpful. Ask for Yesi she is very helpful.