Dr. Paul Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lin?

Posted on August 29th, 2017

Dr. Lin has done surgery on my back twice, two different problems. He also had to correct a disc problem in my neck. Every time I saw him he would explain everything to me and my husband. One thing I was not afraid to under go the surgery. For all the time I have been under his care, I trusted him and knew he could help me. Which he has. I would recommend him highly.

Posted on July 27th, 2016

I found him to be arrogant. Seemed liked he didn't care at all. Wouldn't even sent my dog to him.

Educator

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Dr. Linn is the finest Neurologist endowed by great Skill and demeanor. So Wonderful man is he! Wish we had more like him.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Doc took care of me 20 yrs. ago and took care of my husband today!! He's the best!!

Posted on January 10th, 2015

I had many visits and 2 lumbar surgeries under Dr. Lin in 2007 and 2009. He took excellent care of me and has continued to do so. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Dr needs listening ears

Posted on August 28th, 2014

I agree that Dr Lin is a great surgeon. However many things are lacking. He does not listen and he is extremely arrogant. He has surgery on my back twice (diff locations) in 1999 and 2005 but I would not go back to him again. The surgeries solved my issues for a few years but lets face it, once you have a back surgery you are never the same. I wish I had taken a different route for my issues. Dr Lin is so full of himself that he fails to listen and makes every attempt after surgery to make you feel that any issues you are still having are all in your head. There are other options to surgery, wish I had been given those options instead of being pushed into it for the almighty dollar and recognition.

patient

Posted on September 27th, 2013

this is the best back surgeon bar none. i was living the life of painfor 20 yrs. untill drlin did his great work nobody but this man will ever touch my back.he is very professional direct to the point treats you like his family member. he is a man i call a good friend. i hav all the respect in the world for thisdr. this cowboy is a great back surgeon.

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

The only surgeon I would allow to touch my back

Just another patient

Posted on February 12th, 2009

Dr. Lin has a very God like opinion of him self. After ID the problem. Fine. Surgery he was great. I was ok after surgery then pain resumed after trying to work. Then when I said it didn't fix me he didn't listen. Didn't say but I assumed he thought I was faking it. I was at the end of my rope and gave up. Someone suggested a pain specialist. He said after looking at the MRI he was surprised I could walk into his office. The new Dr. by looking at me said I have Marfans Syndrome. (I won't bore you with what that is. But it explained everything and reasons for things in the past.) After test and more exams I can function somewhat normal. Lin is what I would call a great surgeon. But he refuses to listen to anything you may say once HE has decided. And care about a patient? If he listened he might. But I can assure you he does not. And no I don't have attitude. I was like a beat puppy. I just wanted the pain to go away.I would leave an e-mail if there were questions but I have no idea what I would be asking for.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017