Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Park
Dr. Paul Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Happy Valley, OR, with other offices in Lake Oswego, OR and Portland, OR (and 9 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Park is affiliated with Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center, Tuality Forest Grove Hospital and Tuality Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Park has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Park is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
17 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Paul Park accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Happy Valley, OR.