3.1

Have you seen Dr. Paul S Phillips?

First Visit

Having read the unhappy reviews about excessive wait times and unfriendly staff, I went for my first visit with some trepidation. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that my wait time was minimal - about 15 minutes and the staff were all very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. They spent a lot of time explaining everything about my condition and potential for surgery. Dr. Phillips himself was very honest and answered all of my questions. They spent a lot of time with me and did not rush even though I was the last person to leave the office! I have several pre-op visits to do before my surgery and I am hoping to continue having this level of experience.

The Rev. Canon John C. Belmont

My wife and I recently switched our eye care due to the impending retirement of our previous doctor. We are delighted with the choice we have made of Dr. Paul Phillips. What a find! The staff and the facility are very "user friendly," and Dr. Phillips is an impressive warm reassuring presence who gave us both through exams. We have complete confidence in his work.

poor staffing

It seems Dr Phillips is a good M.D. when he is not distracted or bored. He has a quirky personality and not every one would like his sense of humor. He seems to have helped me with my glaucoma. However some of his staff is just awful. rude and patronizing. which sets one up with an attitude as a patient to not get the most out of the visit. over years of medical procedures , I have found that the staff is vital. and they can make mistakes that are even life threatening. staff should be taught to listen to the patient too. overall he has been technically proficient with my case which is why I go to him. p.s. I just called the office for an appointment, when the answering machine picked up it immediately voiced just "GOOD BYE"

unkind.

My regular ophthalmologist told me I had cataracts and recommended I go to another ophthalmologist since he no longer performed surgery. He recommended Dr. Phillips. He confirmed I had cataracts in both eyes. Both surgeries went very well without any complications. Within a year I did have some cloudiness but that was taken care of during a regular office visit. I now have 20/20 vision but I do use readers for reading in dim lighting or very small print. Over all I was very pleased with Dr. Phillips and his staff. Now I go for yearly checkups.

Terrible Doctor

The worst doctor I have ever seen. Verbally abusive to me when I reported pain and light sensitivity. Told me it was my fault as I was anxious. A mean nasty man. Do not see him. If you have a problem you will be blamed. He will not spend time helping you. I am now suffering from his surgery. Not sure what to do. Do not take a chance with this man.

One of the worst experiences in a Doctor's office. They acted very offended by someone asking questions about the results.

Dr. Paul S Phillips is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.