Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul Saiz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Paul Saiz has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 35
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Paul Saiz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Paul Saiz
Dr. Saiz is board certified in Spine Surgery and board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery. He joined LCOA in 2007 and is the other bilingual physician of the group. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame and his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. His orthopedic residency was completed at the Phoenix Orthopaedic Residency Program in Phoenix, AZ followed by two fellowships; Spinal Reconstructive Surgery at the Sonoran Spine Center in Phoenix, AZ and Musculoskeletal Oncology at Rush-Presbyterian Medical Center in Chicago, IL. Dr. Saiz is a member of the North American Spine Society, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and the Musculoskeletal Tumor Society. His other medical interests include serving as a consultant in Trabecular metal technology for Zimmer Spine. His specialty includes all diseases and disorders of the spine. Dr. Saiz is the only board certified Spine Surgeon in the state of New Mexico.
Locations & DirectionsLAS CRUCES ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATES, 675 Avenida De Mesilla, Las Cruces, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Saiz, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Las Cruces, NM, in this video.
Dr. Paul Saiz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.