Dr. Paul Sakiewicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Sakiewicz?

my 2 visits

Posted on November 10th, 2017

This doctor is great. He did a very detailed testing on my kidney problem and ran a lot of test and found the causes. he corrected the cause of my kidney problem and showed me why I kept having stones. And how to prevent future stones. I feel mentally and physically better since the changes he made to my medications.His office staff were very nice and helpful.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

This has got to be the WORST and totally unprofessional so called doctor I've ever encountered!!! Totally rude and lacks a healthy bedside manner. Being a concearned doctor is a joke to him. I have never had a doctor that would find it humerus to joke about dialysis in any shape or form. I have asked him not to joke with me several times and he has continued to do so... I find it totally inappropriate and insensitive not to mention s flat out insult to any dialysis patient. No patient should have to tell you not to joke about their health or health care. I find it extremely unpleasant and unprofessional to the point of getting into an argument with the doctor just for the doctor to later retaliate against you when you explain to them that the joking is uncalled for.

Posted on November 19th, 2017