Dr. Paul Sansbury Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Paul Sansbury?

Patronizing, Argumenative

Posted on May 31st, 2016

I was appalled at this physicians lack of knowledge both in medicine and in the capability of his contemporaries. He attempted to discharge my wife with a false diagnosis. He argued with me over my request to do a simple ultrasound. When he ended up being proven wrong by the ultrasound, I was treated to the most sarcastic apology I've ever heard. As a medical professional I have never treated anyone with the disrespect with which he treated my wife. He then attempted to refer us to a surgeon who has 4 wrongful deaths suits pending against him and then felt he needed to interrogate me about my motives when I declined and requested he contact another surgeon that was on call. This man should have a desk job somewhere, not practicing emergency medicine.

he sucks penis