Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul T Scheatzle
Dr. Paul T Scheatzle, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Massillon, OH. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Scheatzle is affiliated with Affinity Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul T Scheatzle has the following 2 specialties
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Paul T Scheatzle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
If you have an injury and are looking to be medicated or told you are forever broken this is not the doctor for you. Dr. Scheatzle addresses the whole person as well as the injury with compassion. However, he encourages patient participation in recovery. I didn't believe my pain from multiple injuries would ever decrease, let alone cease altogether. Once I really focused on what he was suggesting and did the work I find I am not only pain free but very close to full functionality. What felt like about 50 other specialists didn't come close to his guidance through my recovery.
Dr. Scheatzle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Paul T Scheatzle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBailey Rehabilitation Services, 3300 Bailey St NW Ste 104, Massillon, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul T Scheatzle in this video.
Dr. Paul T Scheatzle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.