Dr. Paul T Scheatzle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul T Scheatzle?

Doesn't offer temporary quick fixes, helps you focus on overall long-term health and recovery...

If you have an injury and are looking to be medicated or told you are forever broken this is not the doctor for you. Dr. Scheatzle addresses the whole person as well as the injury with compassion. However, he encourages patient participation in recovery. I didn't believe my pain from multiple injuries would ever decrease, let alone cease altogether. Once I really focused on what he was suggesting and did the work I find I am not only pain free but very close to full functionality. What felt like about 50 other specialists didn't come close to his guidance through my recovery.

what a great rehab.

Went to Wadsworth Rittman Hospital rehab where Dr Scheatzle is the physiatrist. The care was exceptional. the nurses were fabulous. Dr Scheatzle took the time to talk to me to find out my needs. I received the best hands on care by him and regained movement of my shoulder.

Caring rehab physician

I had thought I had lost the use of my legs after a car accident. He helped me walk again. He was very concerned about my needs and was a great listener. I was able to walk my daughter down the aisle on her wedding day because of his treatment plan.

Dr. Paul T Scheatzle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.