Dr. Paul A Schkade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Schkade?

Awesome doctor

He was great with my child. Put her at ease and the appointment went great. Got lot's of treatment options with good explanations. The patient is now doing great!

Go elsewhere for allergy problems

The doctor gave me additional tests that I did not need or ask for without asking my permission and then charged me the most outrageous doctor bill I have ever received. He also did not prescribe me anything that actually helped my allergies. I ended up having to go back to a different doctors office a few weeks later in order to actually have my allergy problems resolved. I feel that I was ripped off and taken advantage of, and was not even given anything that helped with my allergies. I will certainly never be back to this doctor or his office

Great Office

Dr. S is great - he really cares and wants you to feel better! I've never had a doctor explain so much so well to me!

Dr. Paul A Schkade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Golden, CO.