Dr. Paul A Schmeltzer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul A Schmeltzer?

My issue was not with Dr Schmeltzer himself. He is a kind doctor that seems knowledgeable. My issues are with the staff not returning calls when promised and I had a hard time trying to schedule a procedure with his staff. That does not leave me with a good feeling when it comes to my illness. I hope they are better in an emergency situation.

Daughter of Patient

Dr. Schmeltzer and his staff delivered outstanding care during my father's two years of treatment from his first visit until his transition to death. The staff was caring, professional and detailed in their information to me and my father. Carolinas healthcare system is only as great as the doctors who work there. Dr. Schmeltzer is very knowledgeable and delivered exemplary care to my father.

Dr. Paul A Schmeltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.