- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul J Schommer has 3 locations
Dr. Paul J Schommer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul J Schommer has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Paul J Schommer Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul J Schommer
Dr. Paul Schommer attended Harvard University for his undergraduate training and is a graduate of the University of California at San Francisco Medical School. After completing his residency at Valley Medical Center Family Practice Residency Program he was a staff physician and instructor for the Fresno Department of Health at Selma Community Health Center. In 1982 he joined Visalia Family Practice. Dr. Schommer is board certified with the American Board of Family Practice. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the California Medical Association and the Tulare County Medical Society. He is the Vice President of the Tulare County Foundation for Medical Care. Dr. Schommer was also instrumental in the development of Mosaic Medical Group and Key Medical Group IPAs.