Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul J Schreck has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Paul J Schreck has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Paul J Schreck has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul J Schreck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Excellent overall experience with the doctor and PTs during a very rough stretch. The staff is very friendly and quite knowledgeable. Dr. Schreck was my "2nd opinion" and I feel very fortunate I chose him for my consultation and procedure. The only reason I gave a 4-star for "time spent" is that I don't expect any more or less than what he's done already.
It is my pleasure to recommend Dr. Paul Schreck for orthopedic surgery. He performed total replacement surgery on each of my shoulders (on different dates) and I left the hospital without pain. Simply put, he is the best! His bedside manner gives you all the time you need to ask questions and his answers are thorough and understandable. He gave me special care because I had bad falls on each of the shoulders during my rehabilitation. He was always available to care for me. This past February, being one year from my first appointment with him, I have no pain, and strength and range of motion better than expected. Hats off to Dr. Schreck!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Schreck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Paul J Schreck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMetropolitan Orthopedic Associates Pc, 19701 Vernier Rd Ste 150, Harper Woods, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul J Schreck in this video.
Dr. Paul J Schreck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harper Woods, MI.