Dr. Paul Schweisthal Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Best Pediatrician!

Posted on July 17th, 2009

Dr Schweisthal was my doctor starting at age 11. When I had my own children he was the doctor I choose for them. I can remember how he was able to calmly distract me when I was hospitalized and in extreme pain. The night I had my first child, he talked to my husband and I for an hour about the joy and concerns of parenthood. He has seen my two boys safely into the teen years and been an excellent, caring and detailed doctor. I know my children feel the same way. For the last 15 years it has been worth it to drive from Haymarket to Vienna to see him. I cant praise his skills or personality enough!!

Type 2 Diabetes