Dr. Paul M Scott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul M Scott?

moving is hard. All the things to do are overwhelming,including finding good medical help. I found Dr Scott to be excellent in all ways. He attended to me 100%. I usually find that the ophthalmic tech does most, but in this case, not so. I would heartily recommend him.

I wish all doctors were like he is. Totally trust him.

Caring, wonderful doctor. Recommended.

I have worked as a certified ophthalmic technician for ten years, but not for Dr. Scott. I had not known of him when I saw him for my eye care, but visited him based on good reviews online. He is a caring, ophthalmologist, and I have recommended him to my friends and family. I am glad that he doesn't keep me waiting in the waiting room for a long time (which is why I don't see my former employers for eye care). He takes time with patients and his staff is polite and nice as well.

Terrible attitude

I had to cancel an appt at the last minute due to a work emergency. Next time I came in he sternly chastised me. I thought he was joking at first, but he was far from joking. Also likes to push his off brand of contacts to you, which his office include with the contact eye exam. Total jerk.

JS

My family have seen Dr Scott for years, excellant diagnosis and treatment, combined with a caring attitude and great explanations of the disease process. I would unhesitatingly recomend him.

Dr. Paul M Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.