Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul M Segal has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Paul M Segal has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Paul M Segal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul M Segal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
My family has been going to Dr. Segal for years. He has done a great job with everyone. He is pleasant and personable, always asking questions about how you're doing. I have had questionable results with other derms in the area. I often wonder if they are taking off moles and other things just put dollars in their pockets. Segal treated my grandfather, my grandmother, my father, my siblings, and now myself. I will keep going back to him because I can trust him.
I am a little dismayed with the negative reviews here. Either Dr. S is being confused with someone else, this is a smear campaign, or unrealistic expectations of what professionalism are have tainted these reviews. Either way, Dr. S is a great Doctor, and his staff couldn't be friendlier.
Dr. Segal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Paul M Segal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsNorthpointe Immediate Care, 5605 E Rockton Rd, Roscoe, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul M Segal in this video.
Dr. Paul M Segal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roscoe, IL.