Dr. Paul Segal Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Paul Segal?

Cancer Patient

Posted on July 10th, 2014

I'm a senior aged male who has recurrent skin cancers and recently had a family member in another state die from skin cancer. Dr. Segal is an excellent diagnostician, physician and surgeon. I highly recommend Dr. Segal.

Best Derm in Town

Posted on July 9th, 2013

My family has been going to Dr. Segal for years. He has done a great job with everyone. He is pleasant and personable, always asking questions about how you're doing. I have had questionable results with other derms in the area. I often wonder if they are taking off moles and other things just put dollars in their pockets. Segal treated my grandfather, my grandmother, my father, my siblings, and now myself. I will keep going back to him because I can trust him.

Posted on June 27th, 2013

My overall experience was great! Dr. Segal was very knowledgeable. The assisting staff was amazing,,.so comforting, and at times entertaining. Looking forward to my follow-up!

Two thumbs up!

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Great attention to detail! I would definitely go back, and have already recommended Dr. Segal to several people.

agree with previous poster

Posted on June 25th, 2013

I am a little dismayed with the negative reviews here. Either Dr. S is being confused with someone else, this is a smear campaign, or unrealistic expectations of what professionalism are have tainted these reviews. Either way, Dr. S is a great Doctor, and his staff couldn't be friendlier.

Excellent service with a personal touch

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Dr. Segal is an amazing doctor. Beyond that he emits a true aura of compassion that is rare in realm of specialists. From the moment you walk into his office, and you are greeted by his welcoming receptionist or escorted into a room by his warm and bubbly nurses and medical assistants, you know you are in good hands. Dr. Segal's approach to dermatology is a nice mix or the friendly service of practitioners of times past and New and cutting edge technology and medical treatments to treat everything from a teenagers eczema to advanced skin cancers. Highly Reccomended.

In and out.

Posted on July 21st, 2012

He acts friendly, but does not care. Kept me on the same meds for years, even though they did not work. I switched to the other dermatologist of Beloit and he cured me within months. Don't go to Segal.

Very good Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Dr Segal has treated my entire family with great respect. Has a wonderful bedside manner and always takes his time. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good derm. doctor.

Posted on August 6th, 2011

My entire appointment, Dr. Segal grilled me about how much my neighbor got for the sale of their home!

Posted on November 18th, 2010

I would only like to say that this doctor was of great help to me. He barely knew who I was at first, but still took time out of his already busy day to see me. Since then, I have been a returning patient for five years. Throughout Beloit, I have heard nothing, but positive comments about him. I would just like to say that thank you to Dr. Segal.P.S. Lady, your son is 12 years old...cut the chord already.

Poor bedside manners

Posted on October 19th, 2010

My 12 yr. old son was very nervous about how the doctor would deal with his ever growing infected wart. I reassured him that "I'm sure the doctor will first discuss with us what procedure he feels will work, and we can decide from there." Dr. Segal couldn't have disappointed me more when he walked in, barely said hello to my son and I then immediately began spraying his arm with liquid nitrogen. My son was suddenly in pain that he didn't expect. I couldn't believe that Dr. Segal didn't even ask us if we wanted the treatment before just taking action. For my first visit, the nurse scheduled us at the wrong clinic, and we had to reschedule. Talk about frustrating.

What's the problem?

Posted on June 18th, 2010

I don't know why there are so many negative comments about Dr. Segal. Maybe he's changed, but I've been seeing him for 2 years and have even had surgery in his office. I have had nothing but good experiences. I find him caring, attentive and knowledgeable.