Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Seifert
Dr. Paul Seifert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mequon, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Waukesha, WI (and 3 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Seifert is affiliated with St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Seifert has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Paul Seifert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mequon, WI.