Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Paul Serra
Dr. Paul Serra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Latrobe, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Serra is affiliated with Excela Health Latrobe Hospital, Westmoreland Regional Hospital and Westmoreland Hospital at Jeanette. Dr. Serra has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Serra has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul Serra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 11
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Serra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Excela Health Latrobe Hospital
Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Westmoreland Hospital at Jeanette
Westmoreland Regional Hospital Excela Health
Latrobe Area Hospital Excela Health
Latrobe Area Hospital
21 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Latrobe Area Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPaul C Serra MD, 450 Lemmon Rd, Latrobe, PA
Dr. Paul Serra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Latrobe, PA.