Dr. Paul M Sethi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul M Sethi?

Great Doctor and very satisfied.

Healed beautifully from ACL Meniscus surgery

Excellent doctor. Took great care of me throughout the process. He has the most patient bedside manner and truly cared about how I was healing. Highly recommend him!

No need to look further for shoulder surgery!

Excellent in every regard. Very professional and a great guy.

Dr. Sethi did an exceptional job repairing my shoulder and was extremely helpful throughout the entire process.

An excellent doctor and surgeon, who successfully repaired my badly damaged shoulder and was great at every stage in the long process. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Sethi rocks!

Dr. Sethi and his nurse, Erin, were absolutely wonderful. They helped me from day one until the present. They are both professional, competent, friendly and warm. I highly recommend Dr. Sethi and staff for shoulder surgery!

Highly recommend

I had a shoulder replacement with Dr. Sethi in June. My experience was excellent.

Mr

i was able to get an appointment on short notice. Doctor Sethi suggested PT before trying surgery. PT was not successful. Surgery on shoulder was performed. Amazing recovery. Doctor allowed PT five times per week. obtained full range of motion. Back at full strength. Office follow up visits allowed doctor to answer all of my questions. I have recommended friends to Doctor Sethi. They are all very pleased with his services.

Rotator Cuff better than the one I was born with!

Dr. Sethi is super high energy and knows one thing really well, he fixes shoulders. After years of abuse and a final ski crash, Dr. Sethi repaired my rotator cuff so well, that now I want my other shoulder done!

I was looking for an orthopedic surgeon to remedy a torn rotator cuff when I stumbled on Dr. Sethi's video presenta-tion about the latest trends in rotator cuff surgery. I was impressed with his passion and educational style. Those traits were evident when I had my first appointment with him. He takes time to listen and to explain. My surgery, from the outset was very successful; the physical therapists who worked with my for nearly 4 months afterwards were impressed with my range of motion from an early stage, a fact I attribute to his surgical skills. I chose him after appointments with 2 other area orthopedic surgeons, one who is a top surgeon at the Hospital for Special Surgery in Manhattan. I cannot recommend he and his ONS office staff enough.