Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Seville
Dr. Paul Seville, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gig Harbor, WA, with another office in Hanford, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Seville is affiliated with Saint Clare Hospital, Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital and Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Seville has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Seville is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Clare Hospital
Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
St Francis Hospital
17 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Paul Seville accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Seville is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gig Harbor, WA.