Dr. Paul Shepard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Shepard?

The most through physician I have found in Cypress

Posted on January 28th, 2017

I had been looking for a new doctor and was very happy to find Dr Shepard he discussed everything of concern and allowed me time to ask questions without feeling rushed. I would highly recommend this physician .

My doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Shepard's for 11 years. I like the fact that he sits and talks with me. He reads my chart before entering the examination room. He does call and check up on me at the hospital after major surgeries. For him to be so young, he is very sympathetic. I believe the reason his practice has grown is due to his expertise and bedside. manner.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

Posted on November 20th, 2012

More concerned about billing the insurance company than the healing of his patients. Very difficult to see him and always have to make an appointment with the PA. Can't believe I even lasted this long as a patient. For those of you that think he's great, remember this posting... The next time you are really sick he won't follow through for you. He should not be able to call himself a doctor and the clowns that work for him are just as bad on follow through!!!!!

Will never go back!

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

If you like to be herded through like cattle with no follow up then this is the place for you. Ever since they moved into there new location, Dr. Shepard could care less about you. Your no longer a patient but a number. Its all about the billing and making money. Even if your extremely sick and he knows it, most likely if you need to talk or see him.....you will end up with a PA or another Doctor and no one communicates. Dr. Shepard use to be a good doctor. I get more attention at my vet than I do at HSE Medical. Recommend you look elsewhere and I have been a patient for over 5 years.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Wait time in office (not lobby) > 1 hour and no one even checked on us. Had routine lab work done and after begging for results for 3 weeks and 5 phone calls later...was told (on the 5th phone call) I would need to schedule a follow up visit to get results...would not discuss them over the phone. Was initially told after Doctor reviewed them he would call me.

Stopped taking insurance and didn't bother to notify me!

Posted on May 9th, 2011

I have been using Dr. Shepard for SEVERAL years. A lot of my family also uses him. I thought we had a great relationship but I guess I was wrong! I called to make an appointment this morning and was told they no longer accept my insurance. I have a Medicare HMO. I guess people that have medicare means that I am not a good enough person to come to see this Dr. anymore. All of my Family uses him and just love him. I thought Drs. were suppose to take an oath to help people! I understand that you went to school many years and can't just see patients without gettin paid. I understand that, but where do we draw the line here? I have to get another Dr. for a follow up ear and sinus infection. I also have chronic conditions that I now have to explain all over again. Where are the ethics and morals these days? Do we all just want to be wealthy? I think we all need to go back to treatin others as we would want to be treated and STOP with the money issue! I really hope the people at this office can sleep at night knowing that a lot of pts will be burdened by this change!Have a nice day! I really hope my Children and Grandchildre that have been well paying pts at this office find another Dr. ! Have a GREAT day!

Dr. Paul Shepard

Posted on February 19th, 2011

after going into town for a few years to see a doctor i wanted someone close to home that i could understand, found Dr. Shepard and have been going to his office for years now and i wouldn't change. he is very thorough and takes times with me to answers all my questions and then some, never rushes me out. love his office staff too.

Excellent Manor, Professional

Posted on December 28th, 2010

He really got to know both my wife and myself and he always done a great job. I've been looking for a doctor closer to us after we moved. After seeing what is out there,and its not good, I plan to keep seeing him and make the 86 mile drive (round-trip) for each visit!

GREAT DOCTOR!!

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Dr. Shepard is amazing! He always remembers things about my previous visits, family history, asks questions, makes great observations, and is very kn ...

Best doctor ever!

Posted on October 12th, 2010

My whole family sees Dr. Shepard, everyone loves him. We've been seeing him for 10years or so. He always takes his time with you, asks questions, makes great observations, remembers things about previous visits, family history, and is just downright nice. His practice has grown and sometimes the wait is longer than I'd like but it without a doubt worth the wait!

Great doctor

Posted on April 11th, 2009

I need to see Dr. Shepard between once a week and once a month for past 1+ year. Listens and treats my opinions with respect. Never rushes. Considerate of my finances. Apologizes for keeping me waiting. Uses common sense (which is all too uncommon). Knows what he knows and refers where he is not the expert. Good doc and a good person.

Posted on October 4th, 2017