Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Shrode MD
Dr. Paul Shrode, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tennessee Colony, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul Shrode has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Paul Shrode has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Shrode - Posted on October 1st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Shrode - Posted on July 19th, 2016
27 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Paul Shrode Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Paul Shrode's office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION, 2664 Fm 2054, Tennessee Colony, TX
Dr. Paul Shrode is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tennessee Colony, TX.